PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE AND ANY PAGES THEREOF, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW, DO NOT ACCESS THIS SITE, OR ANY PAGES THEREOF.
Terms and Conditions of Use Welcome to the Trader Robotics, (referred to as "Trader Robotics", "we", "us", or "our" herein) Web site (the "Site"). By accessing this Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below (the "Terms"). If you do not agree to all of the Terms, please do not use the Site. Trader Robotics may from time to time modify or revise the Terms by updating this Web page. Your use of our Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms as changed. If any change is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate your use of the Site. 1. OWNERSHIP RIGHTS:This web site is owned and operated by Trader Robotics. (All Materials herein are protected under United States and international copyright laws and are the property of Trader Robotics or its third party licensors. All rights reserved. As used in these Terms, "Materials" includes, but is not limited to, software, images, text, audio and all other information, displayed, contained within, or accessible on the Site. No Materials may be copied, reproduced, modified, displayed, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, sold or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the Materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you maintain in such copy all copyright and other proprietary rights notices contained in the original Materials. No right, title or interest in any downloaded Materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You agree not to assist others in any unauthorized reproduction, modification, display or distribution of the Materials. Unless expressly agreed to by Trader Robotics in writing, you may not create derivative works based on the Site or Materials contained therein, in whole or in part. The use of any Materials on any other Web site or networked computer environment is prohibited. TradeStation and EasyLanguage are a registered trademarks of TradeStation Securities.
9. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER:THE SITE AND ALL ELEMENTS THEREOF ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. Trader Robotics EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Trader Robotics DOES NOT WARRANT (a) THAT THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENTS WILL BE COMPLETE, UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR FREE, (b) THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (c) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR (d) THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ALL INFORMATION ACCESSED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:IN NO EVENT SHALL Trader Robotics, ITS LICENSORS, OR ANYONE ELSE WHO HELPED CREATE, PRODUCE OR DELIVER THIS SITE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOST PRINCIPAL, LOST FUNDS, DEBT INCURRED OR LOST DATA) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF Trader Robotics HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Trader Robotics' TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR USE OF THIS SITE SHALL NOT EXCEED ZERO (US$.00). THIS WEB SITE PROVIDES THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT THIS WEB SITE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT FOUND ON THE THIS WEB SITE FORUMS AND THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE FORUMS AND ANY DOWNLOADING OF MATERIALS FOUND ON OR THROUGHOUT THE THIS WEB SITE FORUMS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER OR DATA THAT RESULTS. ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THIS WEB SITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE USE OF PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERROR, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ITS SERVER WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS WEB SITE , ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF THIS WEB SITE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW PREVENTS THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SUCH EXCLUSION DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT LIMITED BY LAW. 11. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAWS:This site is administered by Trader Robotics from the U.S.A. Unless otherwise specified, the Materials are presented solely for the purpose of promoting Trader Robotics and its products within the United States, its territories, possessions and protectorates. Trader Robotics makes no representation or warranty that the Software or the Materials are appropriate or available for use in territories outside of the United States. Access, downloading or use of such Software and Materials in territories where such Software or Materials are illegal is prohibited. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to your downloading or use of the Software and Materials available on or through this Site, including, but not limited to, all United States export control laws, rules and regulations, codes and guidlines. Trader Robotics does not authorize the transfer, by any means, of any Software, Materials or technical data from this Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States export laws. You may not use, export or re-export the Software or Materials, or any copy or adaptation thereof, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including without limitation United States export laws and regulations. If you choose to access this Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are solely responsible for any liability or damages arising therefrom. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.12. TERMINATION:You agree that Trader Robotics, in its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate its operation of the Site or your use of the Site (or any portions thereof), and may remove and discard any User Content, Software or Materials within the Site, for any reason. In the event you fail to comply with the Terms , your right to use the Site will automatically terminate. Upon any termination of the Site, or your use of the Site, you agree to immediately and completely destroy all copies of any Software of Materials downloaded form the Site. You agree that Trader Robotics shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of the Site, your access to the Site or any removal of any User Content from the Site.13. GENERAL PROVISIONS:These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Trader Robotics and supersede and replace any prior agreements, whether written or oral or implied, between you and Trader Robotics related to the subject matter herein. The failure of Trader Robotics to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and all other provisions of the Terms shall remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, you must file any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Site or otherwise arising out of or related to these Terms within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
This brief statement does not disclose all of the risks and other significant aspects of trading in futures and options. In light of the risks, you should undertake such transactions only if you understand the nature of the contracts (and contractual relationships) into which you are entering and the extent of your exposure to risk. Trading in futures and options is not suitable for many members of the public. You should carefully consider whether trading is appropriate for you in light of your experience, objectives, financial resources and other relevant circumstances.
This statement does not disclose all of the risks and other significant aspects of trading in futures, options and forext. In light of the risks, you should undertake such transactions only if you understand the nature of the contracts (and contractual relationships) into which you are entering and the extent of your exposure to risk. Trading in futures, options and forext is not suitable for many members of the public. You should carefully consider whether trading is appropriate for you in light of your experience, objectives, financial resources and other relevant circumstances.
NO FINANCIAL ADVICE PROVIDED: TRADER ROBOTICS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS AS TO WHETHER AN INFORMATION, COMMENTS, OPINIONS, ADVICE, ALGORITHMIC STRATEGY, ANALYTICAL PROGRAM, VIDEO, LIVE BROADCAST OR DATA FROM OR LINKED ON OR TO ANY PAGE OF THIS SITE OR IN ANYWAY CONNECTED TO TRADER ROBOTICS, IS APPROPRIATE FOR YOU. FURTHER, TRADER ROBOTICS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES AS TO THE PERFORMANCE OF ANY ALGORITHMIC TRADING SYSTEM OR STRATEGY OR ANALYTICAL PROGRAM SUCH AS BUT NOT LIMITED TO “TALKING CHARTS”. THROUGH YOUR OWN SELECTION, IT IS UP TO YOU TO DECIDE WHETHER A STRATEGY OR ANALYTICAL PROGRAM, OR ANY INFORMATION FROM TRADER ROBOTICS OR IT’S MEMBERS, OWNERS, PARTNERS, AFFILIATES OR OFFICERS IN WHICH YOU PARTICIPATE IS APPROPRIATE FOR YOU AND YOU ALONE ASSUME ALL RISK.YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF INDEPENDENTLY ANALYZING SUCH CONTENT USING YOUR OWN EXPERTISE, DUE DILIGENCE AND DECISION MAKING AND THAT YOU ARE NOT RELYING ON THIS SITE OR TRADER ROBOTICS AS A BASIS FOR ANY DECISIONS YOU MAY MAKE CONCERNING INVESTMENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT TRADER ROBOTICS PROVIDES THIS INFORMATION FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.YOU SHOULD NOT CONSIDER ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE TO BE PROFESSIONAL INVESTMENT, TAX, TRADING, HEDGING OR OTHER FINANCIAL ADVICE. NOTHING ON THE SITE SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS A RECOMMENDATION OF ANY SECURITY, FUTURES CONTRACT, OPTION, COMMODITY, TRANSACTION, INVESTMENT STRATEGY, OR EXCHANGE OR MARKET BY TRADER ROBOTICS OR ANY OF IT’S CONTENT, ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY THIRD PARTY. ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE, RELATED TO THIS SITE, LINKED TO OR FROM THIS SITE IS IMPERSONAL AND NOT TAILORED TO THE INVESTMENT NEEDS OF ANY SPECIFIC PERSON.Because market conditions constantly change, all content of the Site is presented only as of the date published or indicated. You are responsible for setting your browser to ensure you are receiving the most recent data. Some browsers try to prevent you from seeing updated or dynamically generated content, such as with Java script.
HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE DISCLAIMER: HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM.ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING OR UN-FORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR TO ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL OF WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS.
Futures,Options and Foreign Exchange Trading Risks: There is a risk of loss in futures, foreign exchange and options trading. Trading futures and foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. Please trade with capital you can afford to lose. All information has been obtained from sources which are believed to be reliable, but accuracy and thoroughness cannot be guaranteed. Site visitors are solely responsible for how they use the information and for their results. You should be aware of all the risks associated with futures,options and foreign exchange trading and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts. The high degree of leverage that is often obtainable in futures,options and foreign exchange trading can work against you as well as for you. The use of leverage can lead to large losses as well as gains. PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS. TRADING HAS HIGH RISK.Internet Trading Risks: There are risks associated with utilizing an Internet-based deal execution trading system including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software, Internet connection, time delay’s. Since Trader Robotics does not control signal power, its reception or routing via Internet, configuration of your equipment or reliability of its connection, we cannot be responsible for communication failures, system failures, distortions or delays when trading via the Internet. Trader Robotics does not employ systems and contingency plans designed to minimize the possibility of system failure. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL TRADER ROBOTICS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER SUFFERED BY YOU DUE TO EVENTS BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF TRADER ROBOTICS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION MALFUNCTIONS OR FAILURES OF ANY COMMUNICATION DEVICES OR NETWORKS, POWER SUPPLIES, THIRD PARTY SOURCES OF DATA, INFORMATION, TECHNOLOGY OR TECHNOLOGY SERVICES, OR ACTS OR REGULATIONS OF ANY GOVERNMENTAL AUTHORITIES. Systems and automated assistance Trading Risks: Simulated trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses. There have been no promises, guarantees or warranties suggesting that any trading will result in a profit or will not result in a loss. Trader Robotics does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information or any analysis based thereon.
Effect of Leverage.
Transactions in futures carry a high degree of risk. The amount of Initial margin is small relative to the value of the futures contract so that transactions are leveraged.. A relatively small market movement will have a proportionately larger impact on the funds you have deposited or will have to deposit: this may work against you as well as for you. You may sustain a total loss of initial margin funds and any additional funds deposited with the firm to maintain your position. If the market moves against your position or margin levels are increased, you may be called upon to pay substantial additional funds on short notice to maintain your position. If you fail to comply with a request for additional funds within the time prescribed, your position may be liquidated at a loss and you will be liable for any resulting deficit.
Risk-reducing orders or strategies
The placing of certain orders (such as “stop-loss” orders, where permitted under local law, or “stop-limit” orders) which are intended to limit losses to certain amounts may not be effective because market conditions may make it Impossible to execute such orders at times. Strategies using combinations of positions, may be as risky as taking simple “long” or “short” positions.
Variable degree of risk
Transactions in options carry a high degree of risk. Purchasers and sellers of options should familiarize themselves with the type of option (such as a put or call) which they contemplate trading and the associated risks. You should calculate the extent to which the value of the options must increase for your position to become profitable, taking into account the premium and all transaction costs. The purchaser of options may offset or exercise the options or allow the options to expire. The exercise of an option results either in a cash settlement or in the purchaser acquiring or delivering the underlying interest. If the option is on a future, the purchaser will acquire a futures position with associated liabilities for margin (see the section on Futures above). If the purchased options expire worthless, you will suffer a total loss of your investment which will consist of the option premium plus transaction costs. If you are contemplating purchasing deep-out-of-the-money options, you should be aware that the chance of such options becoming profitable ordinarily is remote. Selling (“writing” or “granting”) an option generally entails considerably greater risk then purchasing options. Although the premium received by the seller is fixed, the seller may sustain a loss well in excess of that amount. The seller will be liable for additional margin to maintain the position if the market moves unfavorably. The seller will also be exposed to the risk of the purchaser exercising the option and the seller will be obligated to either settle the option in cash or to acquire or deliver the underlying interest. If the option is on a future, the seller will acquire a position in a future with associated liabilities for margin (see the section on Futures above). If the option is “covered” by the seller holding a corresponding position in the underlying interest or a future or another option, the risk may be reduced. If the option is not covered, the risk of loss can be unlimited. Certain exchanges in some jurisdictions permit deferred payment of the option premium, exposing the purchaser to liability for margin payments not exceeding the amount of the premium. The purchaser is still subject to the risk of losing the premium and transaction costs. When the option is exercised or expires, the purchaser is responsible for any unpaid premium outstanding at that time.
This website may make certain references to the use of stop orders as means of limiting losses or protecting profits. Please note that there is no guarantee that any stop loss order will be executed at the stop price. Therefore, there can be no guarantee that placing a stop order will limit losses or protect profits. Accordingly, no representation is being made that the trading in customers’ accounts will be profitable or will not result in losses as the result of placing stop orders.
Additional risks common to futures and options
Terms and conditions of contracts
You should ask the firm with which you deal about the terms and conditions of the specific futures or options which you are trading and associated obligations (e.g., the circumstances under which you may become obligated to make or take delivery of the underlying interest of a futures contract and, in respect of options, expiration dates and restrictions on the time for exercise). Under certain circumstances the specifications of outstanding contracts (including the exercise price of an option) may be modified by the exchange or clearing house to reflect changes in the underlying interest.
Suspension or restriction of trading and pricing relationships
“Market” conditions (e.g., il-liquidity) and/or the operation of the rules of certain markets (e.g., the suspension of trading in any contract or contract month because of price limits or “circuit breakers") may increase the risk of loss by making it difficult or impossible to effect transactions or liquidate/offset positions. If you have sold options, this may increase the risk of loss.
Further, normal pricing relationships between the underlying interest and the future, and the underlying interest and the option may not exist. This can occur when, for example, the futures contract underlying the option is subject to price limits while the option is not. The absence of an underlying reference price may make it difficult to judge “fair” value.
Transactions in other jurisdictions
Transactions on markets in other jurisdictions, including markets formally linked to a domestic market, may expose you to additional risk. Such markets may be subject to regulation which may offer different or diminished investor protection. Before you trade you should inquire about any rules relevant to your particular transactions. Your local regulatory authority will be unable to compel the enforcement of the rules of regulatory authorities or markets in other jurisdictions where your transactions have been effected. You should ask the firm with which you deal for details about the types of redress available in both your home jurisdiction and other relevant jurisdictions before you start to trade.
The profit or loss in transactions In foreign currency-denominated contracts (whether they are traded in your own or another jurisdiction) will be affected by fluctuations in currency rates where there is a need to convert from the currency denomination of the contract to another currency.
Trading on an electronic trading system may differ not only from trading in an open-outcry market but also from trading on other electronic trading systems. If you undertake transactions on an electronic trading system, you will be exposed to risks associated with the system including the failure of hardware and software. The result of any system failure may be that your order is either not executed according to your instructions or is not executed at all.
Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance. The risk of loss in trading futures contracts or commodity options can be substantial, and therefore investors should understand the risks involved in taking leveraged positions and must assume responsibility for the risks associated with such investments and for their results.
You should carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances and financial resources. You should read the “Risk Disclosure” accessed by the link below. Trader Robotics does not guarantee or verify any performance claims made by such systems or services all performance claims are to be considered hypothetical.
U.S. Government Required Disclaimer – Commodity Futures Trading Commission
Futures and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
All trades, patterns, charts, systems, broadcasts, blogs forums, communications etc., are for illustrative purposes only and not to be construed as specific advisory recommendations.
Last updated - February 2012
1. Information We Collect
Our Website typically collects two kinds of information about you: (a) information that you provide which personally identifies you; and (b) information that does not personally identify you which we automatically collect when you visit our Website or that you provide us.
1. Personally Identifiable Information: Our definition of personally identifiable information includes any information that may be used to specifically identify or contact you, such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, etc. As a general policy, to facilitate the use of Trader Robotics content, you must provide personally identifiable information when registering. Affiliates of Trader Robotics may also be required to provide a tax identification number.
2. Non-Personal Information: Our definition of non-personal information is any information that does not personally identify you. Non-personal information can include certain personally identifiable information that has been de-identified; that is, information that has been rendered anonymous. We obtain non-personal information about you from information that you provide us, either separately or together with your personally identifiable information. We also automatically collect certain non-personal information from you when you access our Websites. This information can include, among other things, IP addresses, the type of browser you are using (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.), the third party website from which your visit originated, the operating system you are using (e.g., Vista, Windows XP, Macintosh OS, etc.), the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., America Online, NetZero, etc.), the specific areas of the Website that you visit, and the duration of your visit
2. How We Use & Share the Information Collected
1. Personally Identifiable Information: The personally identifiable information you submit to us is generally used to carry out your purchase of Trader Robotics content. In the event you have become a Trader Robotics Member, the personally identifiable information you submit to us will be used to identify you as a Trader Robotics Member and to facilitate your access to Membership benefits. We may also use this information to later contact you for a variety of reasons, such as customer service, providing you promotional information about our products and services or those of our other affiliated companies ("affiliated companies"), or to communicate with you about the services we have provided.
2. Non-Personal Information: We use non-personal information in a variety of ways, including to help analyze site traffic, understand customer needs and trends, carry out targeted promotional activities, and to improve our services. We may use your non-personal information by itself or aggregate it with information we have obtained from others. We may share your non-personal information with our affiliated companies and third parties to achieve these objectives and others, but remember that aggregate information is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
3. Other Uses & Information
1. IP Addresses: An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Internet. Web servers (computers that "serve up" web pages) automatically identify your computer by its IP address. When visitors request pages from our Websites, our servers typically log their IP addresses. We collect IP addresses for purposes of system administration, to report non-personal aggregate information to others, and to track the use of our Website. IP addresses are considered non-personal information and may also be shared as provided above. We reserve the right to use IP addresses and any personally identifiable information to identify a visitor when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our Website rules or to: (a) fulfill a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Website, or other users; or (d) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our Website's users or the general public.
2. Cookies: "Cookies" are small text files from a website that are stored on your hard drive. These text files make using our Website more convenient by, among other things, saving your passwords and preferences for you. Cookies themselves do not typically contain any personally identifiable information. We may analyze the information derived from these cookies and match this information with data provided by you or another party.
3. Email Communications: If you send us an email with questions or comments, we may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your questions or comments, and we may save your questions or comments for future reference. For security reasons, we do not recommend that you send non-public personal information, such as passwords, social security numbers, or bank account information, to us by email. However, aside from our reply to such an email, it is not our standard practice to send you email unless you request a particular service or sign up for a feature that involves email communications, it relates to purchases you have made with us (e.g., product updates, customer support, etc.), we are sending you information about our other services, or you consented to being contacted by email for a particular purpose. In certain instances, we may provide you with the option to set your preferences for receiving email communications from us; that is, agree to some communications but not others.
4. Transfer of Assets: As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or all (or substantially all) of our assets, the personally identifiable information and non-personal information we have about you will be transferred to and used by this acquiring entity. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered an asset of ours and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties.
5. Other: Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, we reserve the right to disclose any personally identifiable information or non-personal information about you if we are required to do so by law, with respect to copyright or other intellectual property infringement claims, or if we believe that such action is necessary to: (a) fulfill a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Website, or other users; or (d) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our Website's users or the general public.
4. Public Forums
5. Keeping Your Information Secure
We have implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personally identifiable information.
6. Other Sites
Our Website may link to or contain links to other third party websites that we do not control or maintain, such as in connection with purchasing catering services or other services or products referenced on our Website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any third party website. We encourage you to note when you leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of all third party websites before submitting any personally identifiable information.
7. Contact Information
We will respond to your request and, if applicable and appropriate, make the requested change in our active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that we may not be able to fulfill certain requests while allowing you access to certain benefits, features and services offered on or through our Website.